1. my genius pal lisa (on whom i may or may not have a sizeable girl-crush) knitted these scrumptious fellows, and can i just say? they are like wearing clouds on your hands, only warmer.
2. my smallest guy has decided that maybe life is a happy thing after all.
and suddenly we are getting to try actual homeschoolish stuff and painting and playdough and songs and after six solid months of complete disregard of the parental units, it’s a full-stringed symphony to my ears to hear him chirp okay mom!
2b. also, i think he may be learning how to play.
when we first met little m, his idea of a rollicking time was sitting in one spot on the floor and placing blocks in meticulous rows. he didn't want to careen cars or build, and when he came home he showed zero interest in the stuffed hippo elle had bought him. but now he's beginning to stack legos and silly-whisper to his bear and he's still so emotionally young, but it makes my heart hope big things for him.
3. saturday we attended our little podunk of a town's luminary festival, where there were two sheep and two donkeys and it was freezing. however. we made off with some cookies and a hefty bag of kettle corn, and had ourselves a right quilt-picnic back home.
4. i'm guest-posting at hannah's space today. please stop by and say hello. :)
5. and so maybe just one more peek:
6. have you joined the advent conspiracy? if not, take a gander at this:
and then thoughtfully consider giving water or an education or medical care. because we really can shake this world with joy--and live loud the praise to our Savior-King--one little life at a time.