25 June 2011

thursday.

yesterday was mighty fine all around. we spent a couple hours in the morning and a good part of the afternoon playing blocks and makinas and generally crooning over our sweet babes/kiddos. a formidable storm rolled in early afternoon, pelting the city with ice. i felt right at home. :)

today we'll visit a market and then trek back to the care centers again. it's funny how the jumbled traffic and cacophony of humanity and animals already feels familiar.

and our boy, our dear boy, who giggles and jokes and lights with wonder at the discovery of a pencil eraser--he's such a joy. can't wait for y'all to meet him.

:)

18 comments:

Elijah said...

Yah for a great day. So happy for you.
Diabra

Bless by Tone said...

can't wait to meet him either. God's blessings on all of you. Tone

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

I just kissed Siley smack dab on the eye and thought of you, maybe doing an early form of similar. Oh, I've been praying...

happygirl said...

I can't wait, either. Your joy is infectious. Thanks for sending it our way. :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

well yay. can't wait to see his sweet little face:)

Joybird said...

Oh, Nic, I'm still praying and doing a tear filled happy dance for you all! Finally!!! That word just doesn't seem to cover the dryness of the long wait and the core deep well of joy in the fulfillment. I can't wait to meet your littlest little.

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I can't wait either! :o)

So super happy for your family!! :o)

rahel said...

Can't wait to meet him either :o)

Jorth! said...

All of this makes me so happy for you all. Big hugs!

hannah singer said...

woohoo praying!!
xo

lulu and family said...

looking forward to meeting him, too! so precious. thank you, lord! bless you as you take in these moments!

Ostriches Look Funny said...

i can't wait either. Hurry UP already!

I'm so patient.

Jennifer Shults said...

:) LOVE this. I just can't wait to meet him too. Big huge massive hugs to you hon!

Sami Jo said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to meet him either!

Heather said...

July 3... It's been Thursday for waaaay too long :)

Sami Jo said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to meet him either!

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

I just kissed Siley smack dab on the eye and thought of you, maybe doing an early form of similar. Oh, I've been praying...

Elijah said...

Yah for a great day. So happy for you.
Diabra