1. kernels of hope with neatly thatched caps [and the miracle of an oak tree housed in something so small and shyly green]
2. the mystery of God's Spirit housed in a flawed, inadequate me
3. fresh quilts for almost-here babies
4. my five-year-old songwriter
I AM GODS LAMB He is Miy
SHePHerD I Love you GoD you Are GreAT
AND MiGHTY BuT Love is Miy FavorTa worD
AND I Love you GOD you Ar Big GreaT
[sing it loud, my sweet girl]
5. glimpses of the other side, of shimmering-firefly mornings
5b. knowing that these here-and-now joys are the barest echoes of the unspeakable joy to come.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. [2 Corinthians 4.18]
* * *
joining the gratitude community at ann's place.
and, per tuesday's usual, celebrating the miracle of everyday with emily.