17 April 2010

a winner. plus also a discount code and general happiness.

three cheers for mindy, whose name was drawn for the sarah jane print and sweetTea earrings.

several of y'all's comments had me giggling, and i was wishing i could rig the random number generator for, well, all of you. which perhaps might invalidate the 'random' part.

so for all of you non-winners (not to be confused with losers, who clearly wouldn't be reading this blog) i am offering a 20% discount on any sweetTeashoppe purchase, good through monday at midnight.

i've got tons of pretties that would make perfect mother's day gifts.

starfish double rings

just enter BLOG20 or type 'discount please!' or something of that sort when you purchase, and wait for a revised invoice from me. [but i'm flexible (like, literally--i'm known for turning lights off with my toes), so if you forget to leave me a message or forget to wait for an invoice, just holler. we'll fix it.]

hope your weekend is sunshiney!

2 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

So pretty!

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

I'm so excited about winning! When my daughter was little a friend of my parents nick named her the rainy day girl because he visited during a downpour and she kept singing, "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring..." perfect print for a sweet memory.

I also can't wait to wear those lovely rain drop earrings, beautiful!