25 March 2010

bits and pieces.

1. i have met the loveliest people via flickr.

out of sheer generosity, marmys sent me the most gorgeous little purse (with piggies and umbrellas, oh my!) all the way from new zealand. i do adore that girl.

with umbrellas!
lovely pigs.

the purse is beautifully made, lined with a sunshiney denyse schmidt print. it's the perfect size for holding credit cards and such.

take a gander at more of marmy's work here and here. delightful.

2. my very first niece is almost here. (she is patiently waiting to arrive after her daddy's fantasy baseball draft. even in utero this little gal is quite thoughtful.)

3. last year at this time i was over yonder with all the funiculars:

swiss alps from the jungfraujoch

...savoring chocolate and coveting other people's sleds with my mum and The Ununcle. 'twas mighty good times.

3b. this year, assuming all has gone well, i am currently in the blessed land of thermal baths. i'll be working a bit in an international school, and wandering the streets of the city, and meeting with missionaries and such.

4. well actually, there is no four as i am typing this before my flight and fear that if i do not end here i may very well not have time to shower, much to the dismay of my future seatmates. (past seatmates by the time this posts. if i missed the window of showering opportunity, i do hereby issue a formal apology.)

see y'all on the other side.

:)

11 comments:

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Budapest? Seriously? This is cracking me up, for some reason. It's striking me right now as the very essence of "unexpected", which I always love, so thanks for the shot of pizazz to my day! And say hello to a thermal bath for me.

Misty said...

what am amazing adventure you'll have!

does your friend sell these? I would love to buy one as a birthday gift for myself! adorable and perfect little splurge!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

That purse is AWESOME!

Steph

Kimberly said...

My wanderlust just revved up a few notches. I hope you have a luverly, marvelous time sweet girl!

love said...

oh, i missed this! hope you're having a wonderful time!!

Organizing Mommy said...

I think you need to give more info on the Budapest thingy. Either way, it sounds like an adventure!

Kellie said...

awww, you are too kind to me. i am just glad you like it :o)

Have the most amazing time on your adventure!

50centlove said...

I like your blog. I'm following you now. :o)

Kellie said...

awww, you are too kind to me. i am just glad you like it :o)

Have the most amazing time on your adventure!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

That purse is AWESOME!

Steph

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Budapest? Seriously? This is cracking me up, for some reason. It's striking me right now as the very essence of "unexpected", which I always love, so thanks for the shot of pizazz to my day! And say hello to a thermal bath for me.