2. ed emberley's drawing manuals. they can fill a quiet hour, even if you already know how to draw. especially if you already know how to draw.
3. the lovely feeling (registering midway between deep fondness and nostalgia) one gets packaging up an apron made for a childhood friend.
4. 'tis the day i call my mum and dad.
[warning: missing my mum sometimes makes me dig up old baby books and whatnot.]
5. old baby books and whatnot.
6. voluntary learning. my file cabinet holds all manner of games
7. our adoption homestudy papers are finally all in. :) it's a small but significant leap closer.