1. this is me, according to elle. i'm a little concerned about my entirely grey hair, but i must say that purple eyelashes are quite fetching on me.
2. this here is luce, whose name is sure to change tomorrow. i stitched her up for elle's birthday last month and only now realized that i hadn't yet made introductions here.
(and now you need a lucy too, eh? softie dolls are contagious that way. here's a free tutorial.)
3. meet my backyard leaves. (this blog gets more rudderless by the minute, what can i say.)
4. cool air scented with woodsmoke makes me heady. here i'm relegated to only a distant whiff of the fragrant stuff, but back in our michigander days, the fellow across the street heated his house with a wood burning stove. september through april was olfactive bliss.
this here is our backyard woodpile which never gets used due to our chimney's shortness. apparently, chimneys must be a certain height to properly vacuum out the smoke, and as i don't favor Death by Smoke Inhalation, our fireplace sits dank and cobwebby. alas. but doesn't the potential of that woodstack just sing to you?
5. does anyone else miss spelling lavender "lavendar"? just me? alrighty then.
(5b. soon we shall be spelling "separate" with an e, and then the world shall end.)
6. a sneak peek for crystal and john. you all are beautiful people.
7. i'm immensely grateful for imaginary friends* like jenn and love and morgan, who keep me inspired and encouraged and challenged and sane. (ahem, morgan? you need to resurrect that blog of yours so i can throw some linkage your way.)
*the "imaginary" bit i got from patty...it's how her husband refers to her online friends. funny stuff.
8. i believe we have sufficiently covered my Love for Trees in the previous eleven posts, so let's consider this photo an addendum.
happy tuesday, friends.
Links for 2017-03-25 [del.icio.us]
21 hours ago