03 August 2009

bits and bobs.

-so. anyone want to drop by and make these into a quilt? ‘cause i’m, like, you know. just wondering.



-the ad council imagines up the best commercials. how much do i love this one?





-rainy afternoons are good for prehistoric sketches and intergalactic battle plans and adding to the clutter on one's sewing table.

rainy afternoon.

bits and bobs.



-as of last night, our running total to help preserve the lives of little people in need was $253.80. please consider joining our efforts. thank you, dear friends.

4 comments:

Brian Daugherty said...

Um, I offered to help paint the set, not help you sow. Besides, I don't think you really want my help. lol

Courtney said...

Nic,
Thanks for sharing that commercial...how cute & what an awesome father! Have fun sewing your quilt together...I know it will look beautiful when you are finished. I would sew it but it would probably get caught in the sewing machine since I don't know what I am doing :)
Have a Great day!
Court

Angela said...

omgosh! i LOVE that cheerleader Daddy commercial! I've only seen it a couple of times..so glad to have a link to it..so sweet.
Angela, amuse4me.blogspot.com
p.s. the tidepools bracelet is so so lovely, thank you!

fleetfeet said...

Are you serious? I would LOVE to piece those beautiful pieces together! Does that make me weird? If you can provide me with some fabric for a backer, I'll finish the whole darn thing for ya! I'll even provide the filler!