1. hurrah for more nine-blocks. (just think: i only need 53 more blocks, plus sashing, quilting, and binding, and i shall have a quilt. this quilting thing takes Fortitude.)
2. internet, meet the shadow project. okay, so you've probably already met, but still. brilliant.
3. i have only one thing to say about the new look of ninja: hahahahahahahahaha. haha.
5. 100 abandoned houses. (i'm partial to number 26.)
6. peonies in bloom. i love their excessiveness: the fat-fisted buds, the ruffled blooms so full of pink frill that they swoon beneath their own heft.
7. a simple dress for elle.
i'm feeling a bit conflicted about the hemline. this knit doesn't fray, so no issues there, but i can't decide if a raw edge outcutes a clean double-turned hem. what say you?