05 November 2008

sneaks

november means a whole lotta out-of-townishness for me. thank goodness for wi-fi.

i've got a session in about an hour, and i hope to scrabble up something in the way of breakfast between now and then, so this shall have to be a brief popping in.

mid-october i had the happy opportunity to do a shoot for a local band. i wanted to share a sneakity peek:



more to come.

hope you all have a lovely week.

ps how nice is seventy degrees in november? pretty dang nice, i say. so nice, in fact, that it outstrips the definition of nice and dives headlong into the realm of miraculous. love it.

11 comments:

Deconstructing Jen said...

That's gorgeous Nic. I absolutely love it. You are uber talented. I can't wait to see the rest.

Jen M said...

I love it! GREAT treatment! Can't wait to see more.

Amelia said...

I love that photo and texture!!
I love 70* in November, the only thing better would be 80 so I could GET SOME SUN!

Kimberly said...

I'm feeling a wee bit jealous. We have two inches of snow up here.

Happy shooting!

Jenn said...

super cool....you captured that grungy, hip, disheveled look to perfection! Shoot me an email sometime so we can talk shop again :) I want to hear about your latest...

take a bow Jenn

fleetfeet said...

LOVING! this weather, but know the cold will be swiftly upon us! Thanks for sharing your photo talents with us. Your photos are stunning, as always!

Courtney said...

Nicki, I love the pic and can't wait to see the rest...actually I love all your pics! And I am loving the warm weather in November too! Not ready for the cold.

~love said...

it is miraculous. i adore it.

love the texture of that picture.

Deconstructing Jen said...

So i already commented but I had to stop by and say....I LOVE Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. That is my all time favorite kids book. Not only is the story great but LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES!!! (Sorry, I'll keep it down, now.)

Jen said...

This photo rocks! Awesome job.

Courtney said...

Nicki, I love the pic and can't wait to see the rest...actually I love all your pics! And I am loving the warm weather in November too! Not ready for the cold.