18 November 2008

self-portrait challenge: upside-down.3

upside down shots are jolly good fun. the veins on my temple get all bulgey and my face flushes a wicked shade of eggplant and i can't keep my balance for the life of me.





jolly good fun.

and speaking of upside-down:




we're in the middle of spiritual renewal week at church. i've long suspected that i'm that kind of person who knows all the right stuff, but experiences very little of it.

i'm ready for that to change.



the new home of self portrait tuesdays

12 comments:

Jenn said...

wow. God's love is powerful. I wish I was brave enough to experience it to its fullest every day.

take a bow Jenn

Kimberly said...

I read. I loved. I had too little time to write an insightful or sweet comment and left you this ridiculous cut and paste thingy instead. Mwah!

Secret Agent Mama said...

Wow! That video spoke DIRECTLY to me as I had a moment of divinity today, as a woman at our home school co-op laid her hands on me and prayed for my health. It was remarkable. This IS the truth. Amen!

fleetfeet said...

Powerful stuff, nic. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Love your pictures, as always!
The YouTube video was so powerful. I feel the same way so many times. I know what's right, but rarely I put myself out there to really share anything with others. Good luck in your quest!

Courtney said...

Love your words and the video! And the pics of course!

~love said...

okay, that video is awesome.

love your pictures...are you on a couch?? i would think that would be particularly hard. =)

jenica said...

very, very cool

Leah said...

I LOVE THIS!! I NEEDED THIS!...thank you! So powerful!

I love your upside-take on the photo too! You are such a NEAT person!

Rebekah said...

Great video! I like the editing effect on your photos, too :)

Rebekah said...

Great video! I like the editing effect on your photos, too :)

Jenn said...

wow. God's love is powerful. I wish I was brave enough to experience it to its fullest every day.

take a bow Jenn