17 November 2008

presenting...



in the spirit of crafting and thriftiness and homemade goodness, i'm doing my best to orchestrate a handmade christmas 'round these here parts.

i have all sorts of goodies and projects in store for the family, and i'll share bits of what i'm working on here over the next few weeks. i'm hoping you will join me in dusting off our creativity caps and burying ourselves in a happy pile of felted wool and buttons and snips of old paper and cotton batting.



on a related note, a few of you requested that i stock the shoppe with softie dolls to help you along with your holiday gifting.

i've got a trio of sweet girls up for sale today:



meet sofia, emily jane, and sarah elisabeth.

please click on their photos below to visit them in the shoppe.










i'm also going to feature handmade lovelies from an assortment of indie artists, so if you are not feeling particularly industrious, you can still opt to purchase homemade gifts. :)

check back soon for sneaky-peeks of our christmasy projects.

7 comments:

Cris Pansiera said...

I'm ready to make some holiday goodiesssssss!!!!Such kind of you share with us your tips and hints!
XX
CRIs

pickles*and*co said...

These are SO cute Nic! Thank you SO much for giving us a tutorial. I made one last night for my niece, and I'll be making another for my other niece. Paityn was thrilled to help with this project! I too am planning many homemade gifts this year. I can't wait to see what other things you have in store. :)

~cyndi said...

Love the dolls, they are so adorable!!

Jenn said...

You know I am so in on the handmade goodies this year. Already have our dolly outfits cut out and Sam's happy stacker in the works :) Feels good to get back to the basics doesn't it?!?

That trio is awfully cute!

take a bow Jenn

Katarina said...

Those dollies are irresistable!!!!
Hope that I will be able to make some handmade presents soon,too;)
So sorry to hear about your son's accident, hope he is doing fine now.
xoxo, Katarina

PamperingBeki said...

YAY!! I love handmade. :)

Christine said...

Seriously cute Nic!