10 July 2008

houston, we have a problem

yesterday's special surprise-du-jour was that my modem/internet stopped working, and despite my heroic unplugging and replugging in of all pluggable cords, the problem has not been resolved. go figure.

so here i am at the public library, shushing my kids across the room via ESP and death stares.

i'm really hoping my tech guy (aka the hubby) will solve all my connectivity issues when he's back in town tomorrow, but until then, enjoy the silence.

in the meantime, i shall be in my garage. painting the vbs set. still.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Evil internet gods keeping our Nicole from us. Phooie on them!

Jenn said...

Oh goodness...for an ebaying...etsying...blogging gal like yourself that must be pure torture! Not that you are on to read this post! But I'm praying for a healthy computer for you soon!

take a bow Jenn

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Oh I just hate computer issues! Can't live with them can't live without them! Good luck.
canela

deconstructing jen said...

Ugh. That sooooooo stinks. :( Been there, hated it. :( And those sets. Been there too...sorry to hear you are a sucker like me. I'll be there again next March, April and May for school sets. Wanna help? PLEASE...

Melissa said...

Our internet went out last night for awhile. It made me just a tad cranky and I wondered what I would do if I was without it for a week or so... I shudder at the thought!

Amelia said...

Oh no! I understand the separation anxiety that can come from not having a computer... Hang in there love!

You are missed!!!!
Amelia

~love said...

lovin' that ESP...i'm sure that worked. =)
i got your comment and so appreciate your prayers...thank you.
take care!

mncgirlfriends said...

Hopefully you are taking pics of the VBS set, 'cause I so-o-o would like to see it.

~love said...

lovin' that ESP...i'm sure that worked. =)
i got your comment and so appreciate your prayers...thank you.
take care!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Oh I just hate computer issues! Can't live with them can't live without them! Good luck.
canela