07 May 2008

swimmy picks 2008

a new bathing suit is not in elle's future, given that we are trying to be frugal with our limited cash flow, so naturally i've been assaulted by a slew of suits i just adore.



clockwise from top left:
1. Polka Dot Halter Bikini and Skirt by Ondade Mar (Garnet Hill)
2. Gingham One-Piece, Toddler by Eberjay (Garnet Hill)
3. Lollipop Halter Swimsuit and Skirt by Ondade Mar (Garnet Hill)
4. Printed Swimsuit in Red by Mini Boden
5. Baby Cropped Baggies (not swimwear, but uber cute and perfect for the beach) by Mini Boden
6. Urban Jungle Tankini and Skort by MODKID
7. Polka Dot Halter One-Piece by Ondade Mar (Garnet Hill)
8. Organic Bamboo Swim Cover-Up by MODKID

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

~happy sigh~ Such loveliness.

modkidboutique said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my swimsuit and cover-up, Nic. YOU ROCK!!! Your picks always make me smile. I adore the one on the top left! YUM!

Abby*Lane said...

Okay, I SOOOOOOOOO did not need to see those Boden Baggies! Oh my gosh I must have those polkie dots!!!! Shame on you. lol

Jenn said...

Yeah...I got the Mini Boden catalog and was drooling at the swimsuits. But I'm trying to behave myself as well ;) So I'll have to keep drooling!

The polka dots kill me though!

take a bow Jenn

Amelia said...

I've been eyeing that black and white one from Garnet Hill since last year... I LOVE it!!!!

Kimberly said...

~happy sigh~ Such loveliness.

modkidboutique said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my swimsuit and cover-up, Nic. YOU ROCK!!! Your picks always make me smile. I adore the one on the top left! YUM!