07 November 2007

sept choses

Megan, Michelle, and Sarah have thoughtfully tagged me for the seven things meme...you know, the one where I tell you seven riveting facts about me. But before you all scurry off to find a happy place, be assured that I will not subject you to the further trauma of my personal weirdness.

I hope you'll find this list a welcome variation--my seven favorite finds du jour. Perhaps they'll become a few of your favorite things as well, and we can all chorus together in our best Julie Andrews voices. Or not. I'm okay either way.

And with a moderate amount of fanfare (callooh! callay!), I present to you my favorite:

1. musical duo
Shane&Shane

2. designer
Small Something
(Check out this holiday outfit and this incredible silk dress.)

3. newcomer to the blogosphere
Sarah of Adventures of a Stinkier Sort

{Amazing photographer, zany sense of humor, and generous to a fault. She sent a whole bunch of us these darling lounge sets. Merci, Sarah!}



4. holiday gift idea
Jodie's soy candles
The Pumpkin Cheesecake is my favorite. Oh, the deliciousness.

5. humanitarian organization
World Vision
They have a gift catalogue well worth checking out.

6. recently discovered blog
Capable of Flying

7. words of the day
perfidious, corpulent, mellifluous
I just love how the syllables move in my mouth.







{If you missed my original responses to similar tags, here's my seven things and six things.}

Frankly (ooh, I love that word today; add it to number 7), I'm only interesting enough to have worthwhile material for this meme about once a decade. So if you feel so inclined, I'm game for a tag in 2017.

6 comments:

stinkypeteandcompany said...

Ohhh just look at her sweetness! (a little big is the set me thinks (blush-sorry), ahhh but for the spring...)
I blush in your description too - thank you; for finding me in blog-dom and for your own BLOG contributions which amuse and amaze me.

Kimberly said...

The words are my favourite. I'm going to figure out how to work them into my novel. =)

~love said...

love your favorites. =)

and can i just say: your comment compliments brightened up a rare-occuring dreary day for me!

everyone is quite sick here. i needed a little break. what a friend you are...turning my little break into something even happier than that. =)

Melissa said...

Fantastic post... I just added Stinky Pete to my Google Reader :)

Tayasmama said...

Oh man she is so stinkin' cute in that little lounger! I want one!!!

stinkypeteandcompany said...

Ohhh just look at her sweetness! (a little big is the set me thinks (blush-sorry), ahhh but for the spring...)
I blush in your description too - thank you; for finding me in blog-dom and for your own BLOG contributions which amuse and amaze me.