02 August 2007

toddler couture

*This* delicious bib popped up in the mail from sweet Kris of Hartwell Designs.



Soft chenille on one side, sparkly kitties on the other. Elle is enamored with the thing and has taken to wearing it about the house in place of clothing. And I'm pleased as punch to finally find a bib that covers so much of her.


On other Elle-related matters, her imagination has officially kicked into high gear. Yesterday we were window shopping on eBay (screen shopping? not sure how that works out, exactly), and I clicked on Patty's lovely dotted auction. Elle took one look at Patty's daughter and said, "That's my sister!" (FYI, Inventory: three brothers, no sisters.)

Poor kid.



Though nowhere near poor enough for me to give birth to another child, so y'all can stop scheming now.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Drat! Caught out in mid-scheme!

I am in love with that bib!

Melissa said...

What a cute bib! My Baby Girl sometimes asks "Where did my sister go?" Umm... you never had a sister... probably never will ..

hotflashmama said...

As cute as Elle is, how could you NOT want one more? Just a thought---from a grandma.

hartwelldesigns said...

Oh my Gosh Nic!! I'm sitting here laughing so hard at this post:


"That's my sister!" (FYI, Inventory: three brothers, no sisters.)

Gotta love that pure Innocence!!

I'm so happy to see her wearing the kitty bib, it looks as scrumptious on her as that cupcake in front of her!

Kris :) HartwellDesigns

Melissa said...

What a cute bib! My Baby Girl sometimes asks "Where did my sister go?" Umm... you never had a sister... probably never will ..